- Is APAC ready for Social Advertising? Singtel buys Amobee….Mass consolidation in APAC
- Co-opetition with Microsoft, Yahoo, AOL through AppNexus
- Microsoft, AOL and Yahoo – a publisher oligopoly?
- Does Google really want to get into the Hardware Mobile Business?
- Programmatic Buying fancy term for fancy business… How is Asia faring up to this?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
In the old world we had two fragmented online areas of spend for advertisers; enter Google’s dominance in search and then Yahoo’s dominance in display advertising. That was then around 15 years ago and has the world changed? Google is … Continue reading