- Is APAC ready for Social Advertising? Singtel buys Amobee….Mass consolidation in APAC
- Co-opetition with Microsoft, Yahoo, AOL through AppNexus
- Microsoft, AOL and Yahoo – a publisher oligopoly?
- Does Google really want to get into the Hardware Mobile Business?
- Programmatic Buying fancy term for fancy business… How is Asia faring up to this?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Allthings D recently broke the news that many of us knew was likely – when one split force decides to gather to create a stronger force against a strong competitor. It sounds like physics really. I recently read this: http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/09/15/aol-yahoo-microsoft-online-ads/ … Continue reading