- Is APAC ready for Social Advertising? Singtel buys Amobee….Mass consolidation in APAC
- Co-opetition with Microsoft, Yahoo, AOL through AppNexus
- Microsoft, AOL and Yahoo – a publisher oligopoly?
- Does Google really want to get into the Hardware Mobile Business?
- Programmatic Buying fancy term for fancy business… How is Asia faring up to this?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Google last week announced its acquisition buy of Motorola Mobility for approx. USD 12.5Bn and the public reaction was Google is competing with Apple for hardware. For most of us in the industry it was more a case of Google … Continue reading
Buzz words come and go and no more so than in the media industry. Working for RightMedia years ago was one of the most challenging roles and companies to work for, a newbie in the advertising world meant I had … Continue reading
Disruptive technologies…..programmatic buying……audience shifting and data distribution…. NFC and now……..
3d printing…… I’ve been researching this for some time and have been discussing this with a colleague in the UK who is one of the most nanotechnologist nuts of them all and the best way to explain 3d printing is … Continue reading