- Is APAC ready for Social Advertising? Singtel buys Amobee….Mass consolidation in APAC
- Co-opetition with Microsoft, Yahoo, AOL through AppNexus
- Microsoft, AOL and Yahoo – a publisher oligopoly?
- Does Google really want to get into the Hardware Mobile Business?
- Programmatic Buying fancy term for fancy business… How is Asia faring up to this?
Monthly Archives: May 2011
What is NFC? A football club in Northampton? 🙂 NFC stands for near field communications and really we all should not only know about it but we’re using it in a host of applications through cards. NFC, or near-field communications, … Continue reading
What areas of advertising and marketing are not changing? None. They are all cowering over the sea-changes from technology and from the adoption of hardware by users; that are rapidly changing the existing eco-system. It’s certainly a change for the … Continue reading