- Is APAC ready for Social Advertising? Singtel buys Amobee….Mass consolidation in APAC
- Co-opetition with Microsoft, Yahoo, AOL through AppNexus
- Microsoft, AOL and Yahoo – a publisher oligopoly?
- Does Google really want to get into the Hardware Mobile Business?
- Programmatic Buying fancy term for fancy business… How is Asia faring up to this?
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Anyone in advertising especially online advertising will know how important the word ‘optimisation’ is now and how it coupled with BT is now changing the face of online advertising. Recently I was talking to former colleague about his role of … Continue reading
It’s not often I can predict the price of milk let alone where an industry is going but looking at my past posts in Futures, Forwards and Contracts- its clear to say Eureka! Ad Auction Marketplace Debuts Futures Market, Predictive … Continue reading
APAC seems to be left behind to the rest of the world when it comes to advertising. Its broad spectrum of markets makes it a difficult region when thinking about emerging technologies or advertising trends. The region is burdened with … Continue reading
I’ve always believed true adoption of the DSP era is only likely when the technology that underpins the revolution can combat spyware, fraud and malware. The belief of commoditization of inventory in a true marketplace based on real-time demand and … Continue reading