- Is APAC ready for Social Advertising? Singtel buys Amobee….Mass consolidation in APAC
- Co-opetition with Microsoft, Yahoo, AOL through AppNexus
- Microsoft, AOL and Yahoo – a publisher oligopoly?
- Does Google really want to get into the Hardware Mobile Business?
- Programmatic Buying fancy term for fancy business… How is Asia faring up to this?
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Thank you to all the people who sent me feedback and comments and congratulations and commiserations in losing free time in starting this blog! You all know who you are. I’m chuffed to see I got 950 hits in one … Continue reading
Quite Simply ‘ YES!’ Let’s jump back to my previous post where I mentioned quite a few changes I think will be seen in the advertising landscape. We have a value chain as long as Mr Tickle’s arm from the … Continue reading
Everyone is staring at this sky of technological change and figuring out what it means to them and how they can survive this? Does that not tell you fear is coming and if fear is coming into the advertising world … Continue reading
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!